Random Facts:1. I have played around with Adobe Photoshop CS2 since I was around 12-13 years old. I wasn`t so into editing pictures of food, people or things...I "blended" pictures together and I met a wonderful graphics community. When college started, I didn`t have time to continue that passion of mine. However, now that I have started this blog, I feel like I have fallen in love with Photoshop all over again. Along with this, I have picked up another hobby: photography. You can checkout some of my creations in the past here. They`re incredible embarrassing, but I`m sharing it with you, anyway!
3. I love, love, love listening to music. I am a HUGE KPOP fan. Don't know what that is? It's Korean Pop Music/Mainstream Korean Music. By now, I'm sure you've heard of Psy's Gangnam Style? He is riding the Hallyu wave! The style of his song isn't that similar to the songs I listen to, but it's part of the Kpop genre. I listen to American/English pop music, as well as music from Japan and China.
4. I'm a fangirl. But, not that super-crazy-kind, promise. ;)
5. My birthday is January 24th.
6. I have 2 younger sisters.
7. The only language I'm fluent in is English. I can understand some Vietnamese, Cantonese, and Mandarin, but not well enough to speak.
8. I love traveling. I have traveled with my family to many countries: Vietnam, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia are some countries I can list from the top of my head.
9. I love going on cruises. They're super fun and I eat ice cream, like, 24/7 on the ship.
10. I learned how to swim, ride a bike, and roller blade when I was a kid, by the age of 10.
11. The first thing I've baked from scratch was a cake in 2009, but I was only prepping. (Look, at how far I`ve come!)
12. I love watching movies and TV shows. (Seriously, who doesn`t?)
13. I never painted my nails when I was growing up because of my schools' dress code. And my mom never let me. :(
14. I love eating candy. I have lots of cavities to prove it, not that I'm proud of them. LOL.
15. I`m short and haven`t grown taller since I was 13 years old.
F.A.Q:1. I love your layout, who designed it? Can you teach me?
- I create my own layouts for Hearts In My Oven. While I am honored that you like my layout, it's hard to teach you to replicate it for your own blog. There are lots of specifics that even I don't know about. If you have a specific question about the layout, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions! But, I simply cannot teach you everything about making your own. Blogger makes it fairly easily and Google is your friend!
2. I have a product for you to review, will you review it on your blog?
- Thank you so much for even considering me! Please, always email me about inquires related to reviews of any kind. Unfortunately, I cannot accept all products to reviews. I will only accept reviews of products I find appropriate for the content of this blog. If you're unsure, contact me anyway! :)
3. Do you have a media kit I can take a look at?
- Please email me if you have serious inquiries related to my blog`s media kit.